Pages - Menu

Homemade Butter-Parsley Pasta Recipe


I have some parsley flakes sitting inside a bottle. Gave me an idea for a batch of aromatic pasta for lunch. Malcolm took butter out of the fridge to make sandwich earlier and left it on the kitchen table. It looks so inviting that i decided to use butter instead of oil for my noodles today.

I only have unbleached plain flour left. With the parsley flakes and a teaspoon of clarified butter, my Joyoung Noodle Maker churned out a nice batch of Butter-Parsley flavored pasta. The result is really really good and has that faint herby-buttery scent. Go give it a try:

Skill level: Intermediate
Disc: Medium Flat Wide


400g unbleached plain flour
140ml water
1 tsp clarified salted butter
1 tbsp dried parsley flakes (or finely chopped fresh parsley)
1 tsp sea salt

No comments:

Post a Comment